Spicy Patatas Bravas Recipe
by Dianne Raisbeck
A wonderful Spicy & Smoky Patatas Bravas Recipe - A Traditional Spanish Favourite.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 Jar Spanish Passion Patatas Bravas Sauce
- 600g/ 1lb 5oz New potatoes
- 4-5 tbsp Spanish Passion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Basil or Thyme to dress
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Pre Heat the oven to 160 C
- 2. Cut the Potatoes in half cover with Olive Oil and season with Salt and Black Pepper, place in a roasting tin and cook for 15 minutes or until soft.
- 3. A few minuets before removing the Potatoes, add the Basil or Thyme, making sure you coat it in the Olive Oil, finish off cooking for the remaining few minutes with the potatoes, at the same time add the Bravas Sauce to a small pan and warm through on a medium heat.
- 4. Remove Potatoes and place in a serving dish , cover with the Bravas Sauce and Serve immediately.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean