Herby Meatballs With Tomato Frito & Linguine
by Dianne Raisbeck
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Put the Pork mince in a mixing bowl, add the breadcrumbs, lemon Zest, & Parsley, season with salt and ground black pepper. Add the egg and mix until the mixture comes together. Shape into about 20 small meatballs.
- 2. Heat half of the Olive Oil and fry the Meatballs for a few minutes in a large Frying Pan until golden all over. Set aside
- 3. Pour the Tomato Frito into the frying Pan, bring to a gentle simmer, add the meat balls and cook for a further 10 minutes stirring into the sauce carefully.
- 4. Meanwhile, put a large pan of water onto boil and cook the linguine or spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- 5. Drain and serve in bowls topped with the meatballs and sauce. Serve scattered with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean