Stringless Beans with Toasted Pine nuts, Green Mojo Sauce, Romesco Sauce, and Seaweed Spring Salt.
by Mark Prescott
In my opinion, this is a typical traditional style of tapas, produce from a garden or market stall, almost zero preparation and as fresh as a sunny summer evening, dive in and eat and dip with your fingers until your next plate of Tapas arrives. Delicious.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 200g Stringless Flat Beans
- 20ml Basil infused Olive Oil
- 10g Pinenuts (toasted)
- 1 xTea spoon Seaweed Salt Flakes
- 2x Dessert spoon Romesco Sauce
- Green Mojo Sauce (Fresh)
- 6x Cloves Garlic
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Wash the beans and blanch in a pan of rapidly boiling salted water for 30 seconds.Refresh immediately in ice cold water ,when cold drain and dry on kitchen paper, place the beans into a bowl drizzle with the Basil oil and season with ground black pepper. When the BBQ or Grill plate is hot add the beans and cook each side for 2/3 minutes util the beans char and blister.
- 2. Place the beans onto a serving platter and sprinkle with seaweed salt flakes and toasted Pinenuts. Enjoy with generous lashings of Fresh Green Mojo Sauce and Romesco Sauce.
- 3. Don't forget the chilled wine, this dish actually goes fantastically well with our Complot IPA - chilled of course.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean