Spicy Pork Kebabs (Pinchitos Morunos)
These tasty little skewers originated in the Andalusia region of Spain. You will find a version in most tapas bars served with a rich deep glass of Aged Sherry.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 800g x Pork tenderloin
- 4x Cloves garlic (smashed and finely chopped)
- 1x Red chilli (finely diced)
- Generous pinch chilli flakes
- 1 x Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 x Teaspoon ground fennel
- 1x Teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1x Lemon juice and zest
- 20g x Curly parsley (finely chopped)
- 10g x Corriander (finely chopped)
- 50ml x Dry sherry
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 2. Cut the pork tenderloin into 2cm cubes, place in a mixing bowl, and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well, cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. When ready to cook preheat your grill or BBQ until very hot. Thread the pork onto skewers and grill for 3 or so minutes on each side. Take care not to overcook. Remove from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe Cuisine: Spanish