Serrano Ham, Peach, Mozzarella Salad, Beetroot Dressing.
This is a delicious light summertime salad, salty ham, sweet peach and a warm rich earthy acidic dressing. Pleasing to the eye, with an explosion of flavours. Perfectly complemented with a glass or two of Berceo Rioja Rosado.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 4 x Slices Serrano Ham
- 4 x Valencia Peach Halves
- 1x Mozzarella Ball (100g)
- 80g Mixed leaf Salad of Your Choice
- 1x Small Red Onion (finely sliced in the round)
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1x Dessertspoon Chilli Oil
- Beetroot Dressing
- 50ml Beetroot Gazpacho
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place the finely sliced onions in a ceramic bowl, sprinkle with salt, squeeze the half lemon into the dish and leave for 5 minutes to pickle.
- 2. Dress the leaf salad with the chilli oil and place a little in each bowl. To each bowl add a peach half cut into4 segments, a 1/4 of the mozzarella ball torn into pieces, 1 slice of Serrano ham cut into ribbons, drain the onion pickle and divide between the bowls, and finally drizzle with beetroot dressing.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean