Salt And Pepper Sweetcorn Ribs with Paprika Creme Fraiche and Sweet Potato Aioli
I don’t know anybody who hasn’t liked these tasty ribs, be adventurous and try with your own seasonings, for me from now on I wouldn’t eat sweetcorn any other way.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 2x Large cleaned Sweetcorn on the Cob
- 1 x Teaspoon Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 100g x Flour
- 50g x Cornflour
- 50g x Fine Polenta
- 20g x Chinese Salt and Pepper mix
- 200g x Sweet potato Aioli
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place the sweetcorn on a stable flat surface,(the corn can be stubborn and hard to cut so take care and use a very sharp knife)cut the Sweetcorn in half lengthways and then cut each half again into 4 lengthways each segment should be around 3 kernels wide.
- 2. In a mixing bowl mix the flour, cornflour, polenta and paprika, toss the corn ribs through the flour mix and shake well.
- 3. In a wok or thick-bottomed frying pan add around 1cm of oil when the oil starts to smoke add half the corn ribs and toss until the ribs have curled and become golden and crispy, drain on kitchen paper and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper mix, repeat with the remaining mix and eat while piping hot.
Recipe Cuisine: Spanish