Pisto Stuffed Peppers with Ham, Cheese and Green Olives
At the heart of this simple tasty dish is Pisto which combines the very best Mediterranean Vegetables, slowly cooked and infused with the Finest Olive Oil. A Taste Sensation when combined together with the very best British Ham & Cheese!
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 2 Sweet Ramiro Peppers
- 1 x Jar of Spanish Passion Pisto
- 12 Spanish Passion Farmhouse Recipe Green Olives (pulled apart and de-stoned)
- 1 thick slice of British Ham (sliced into thin slices)
- A generous drizzle of Spanish Passion Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- 4 stems of Fresh Coriander using only the leaves
- 80grms of Creamy Lancashire Cheese (or a British Cheese of your choice) grated or thinly sliced.
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Slice the Peppers in half lengthways leaving the stalks intact and remove the seeds.
- 2. Place them onto a baking tray and pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- 3. Season the Peppers and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- 4. Fill the Pepper cavities evenly with the Pisto and decorate the the Olives and Ham.
- 5. Sprinkle with the Cheese and place into the oven and bake for 10 mins or until the Peppers starts to blister and the Cheese starts to bubble.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean