Kofta-Style Harrisa Kebabs, Fattoush Salad, Flatbread and Harrisa Mayonnaise
by Mark Prescott
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 500g Finely Minced Lamb
- 2 x Cloves garlic smashed and finely chopped
- 1x Onion Finely Chopped
- 1x Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1x Teaspoon Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 100g Panko Breadcrumbs
- 20g Coriander (chopped)
- 10g x Flatleaf Parsley Finely Chopped.
- 20ml Harrisa Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1x Baby Gem roughly Chopped
- Minted Yoghurt
- 200ml Extra Thick Yoghurt
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place all the ingredients for the Kebabs into a mixing bowl and mix till all the ingredients are bound and thoroughly mixed. Divide the mix into four and roll into thighs balls,roll the balls into sausages and mould onto your skewers,(if using wooden skewers soak in water for a least an hour to prevent burning).
- 2. Place the kebabs on a hot grill plate or BBQ and cook for approximately 8 minutes continually turning to prevent burning.
- 3. Once cooked serve the Kebabs with Warm grilled Flatbreads, lashings of yoghurt and scoops of the delicious Fattoush Salad.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean