Gilda Pintxo – Chilli Pepper, Olive, and Anchovy Skewers
by Mark Prescott
Pintxo means "spike" in Basque and refers to a wide variety of tapas from that region.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 4 tablespoons of Spanish Passion Olive Oil
- 10 Spanish Passion Perfectly Spicy Chilli Peppers
- Bernal Olives stuffed with anchovies
- The best tinned anchovies you can find
- Mini Skewers or toothpicks
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. On each skewer place once folded anchovy, followed by one olive, then the spicy green chilli pepper and lastly cap it off with another olive!
- 2. Place on a serving dish of your choice and drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean