Easy Spaghetti Pisto
by Mark Prescott
Pisto is a Spanish-style ratatouille made with tomatoes, onions, green & red peppers, and courgettes. Enjoy...
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 200g Spaghetti
- 40g Crumbled Goats Cheese (Cave Aged if you can source it)
- 1 Jar Spanish Passion Foods Pisto Sauce
- 40g Piquillo Pepper Strips
- 3 x Dessert Spoon Lemon-Infused Olive Oil
- Flat Leaf Parsley to Garnish
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Gently heat the Pisto sauce in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer and add the piquillo pepper strips
- 2. Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente, drain and return to the pan, season with salt and pepper then stir the lemon oil through the pasta.
- 3. Divide the pasta between 2 bowls, top with the Pisto Sauce, sprinkle with the crumbled Goats Cheese and garnish with parsley.
- 4. Ready to serve! Enjoy
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean