Cheat’s Asparagus, Serrano Ham and Egg Pizza with Rosemary infused Cheese
by Mark Prescott
This simple dish is a celebration of the flavours of late Spring, with stunning ingredients which are fresh, light and vibrant leaving plenty room for a couple of glasses of Berceo Sauvignon Blanc!
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1x Garlic Bread
- 1x Large Egg
- 5 x Spears English Asparagus
- 50g Baby Leaf Spinach
- 30g Wild Rocket Salad
- 10g Pea shoots
- Drizzle Lemon infused oil.
- Salt and Pepper
- 50g Finley Grated Rosemary infused Cheese
- 3 x slices Serrano ham cut into strips
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place the Garlic bread onto a baking tray and sprinkle with the grated Machengo cheese place in a preheated oven for 10/12 minutes.
- 2. While the garlic bread is cooking blanch the asparagus in rapidly boiling salted water cook for 1 minute and drain.
- 3. In a frying pan warm a little oil, crack your egg in the pan and cook to your personal preference. Remove the garlic bread from the oven, scatter with the asparagus and place the egg in the centre of the bread, toss the spinach in the frying pan season and scatter over the pizza.
- 4. Finish with the Serrano ham and then scatter with the rocket and pea shoots. Place on serving platter and drizzle with lemon infused oil and a twist or two of black pepper.
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean