Bravas Potatoes Tortilla Shells
by Mark Prescott
A simple dish that turns Bravas potatoes into a tasty & filling main course.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 4 x soft Tortilla Shells
- 6 x large eggs
- 50ml Creme fraiche
- 500g Baby potatoes
- 10g Coriander chopped
- 10g Basil chopped
- 80g Chorizo thinly sliced
- 40g bell pepper strips
- 1 x small red onion finely chopped
- 4x Cloves of garlic crushed and chopped
- 1 x pinch chilli flakes
- 1 x pinch sweet smoked paprika
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Crack the eggs into a bowl season with salt and pepper and allow to stand for 5 minutes (this will help break down the egg white and reduce whisking time so the mix does not become too fluffy)
- 2. Cook the baby potatoes in rapidly boiling water till just cooked, refresh and dry.
- 3. Add the creme fraiche to the eggs whisk lightly and add all the ingredients to the mix.
- 4. Pour the mix evenly into the tortilla shells and cook in a pre heated oven 160°c for approximately 25 minutes until set firm.
- 5. For added spice throw in some chillies or try with Spanish Passion Award Winning Brava Sauce! Enjoy.
Other Notes: Delicious with a simple salad and yes…. of course a couple of glasses of chilled Sauvignon Blanc! Try it out!
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean