BBQ Sweetcorn in the Husk Recipe with Manchego and Chilli Butter, Bravas Mayonnaise
by Mark Prescott
This is the ultimate wow BBQ dish so simple be so appealing to the eye, and of course delicious, you could well be tempted to go for a second one! Try with our refreshing Spanish Shandy, Damm Lemon, which you will definitely have more than one of! Cheers, Prescott.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 4x Fresh Sweetcorn in the Husk
- 100g Finely grated Manchego Cheese
- Chilli Butter
- 125g Salted Butter
- Bravas Mayonnaise
- 200ml Extra Thick Mayonnaise
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Gently pull the leaves of the husk down to the base of the Husk, tightly twist and tie with string. Remove the silk from the corn and discard.
- 2. In a large pan of salted boiling water blanch the corns for 2 minutes and refresh in iced water, drain when cold.
- 3. Chargrill the corn on your BBQ or Grill plate until the corn kernels start to blister and colour. While the corn is grilling soften the chilli butter until it is soft but not liquid.
- 4. Once the corn is cooked remove from the grill, serve with lashings of chilli butter, a generous sprinkle of Grated Manchego, and a couple of spoons of Bravas mayonnaise.
Other Notes: <a href=https://www.instagram.com/spanishpassionfoods/">View recipe on instagram </a>
Recipe Cuisine: Mediterranean