Argentinian Red King Prawns with Garlic and Chilli Butter
by Mark Prescott
This is my twist on a Spanish Classic, the paprika just gives the prawn a bit more depth of flavour and smokiness. I suggest lots of freshly torn crispy bread to mop up all the juices which are just as delicious as the Prawns. Don't forget the chilled wine or a chilled Damm Lemon Beer. Enjoy!
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 200g x Raw and Peeled Argentinian King Red Prawns
- 20ml Chilli Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 Fresh Lemon
- Chilli and Garlic Butter
- 125g Salted Butter
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Dry the Prawns on kitchen paper if necessary.
- 2. Heat the chilli oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat, when the oil is hot to the point of smoking carefully add the prawns, sauté for two minutes and remove from the heat.
- 3. Add half the butter to the pan and toss gently till the butter melts and the prawns are cooked. Squeeze the half lemon into the pan and serve whilst still hot.
Recipe Cuisine: Spanish