Almond And Paprika Coated Chicken Fillets With Romesco Mayonnaise And Red Coleslaw.
Everybody loves crispy chicken, these tasty morsels are delicious with red coleslaw and Aioli wrapped in crisp lettuce leaves, love it! Don’t forget the chilled beers.
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 400g x Chicken inner fillets
- 200g x Buttermilk
- 120g x Chopped flaked almonds
- 100gx Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 x Teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 x Teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon oregano
- Salt & Ground black pepper
- Red Coleslaw
- 1/4Red cabbage (fine julienne)
- PUT IT TOGETHER
- 1. Place the chicken fillets into a bowl add the buttermilk and mix well. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight
- 2. Place the panko, almonds, garlic granules, paprika, and oregano into a food processor and blitz to a coarse crumb.
- 3. Pass the chicken fillets individually through the crumb ensuring they are evenly and well coated.
- 4. Preheat deep fat fryer to 160oc and cook the fillets in small batches until crisp and golden brown, drain on kitchen and enjoy while hot.
Recipe Cuisine: American