At the heart of this simple tasty dish is Pisto which combines the very best Mediterranean Vegetables, slowly cooked and infused with the Finest Olive Oil.
A Taste Sensation when combined together with the very best British Ham & Cheese!
Goes great with Crusty Bread – Delicious as a Starter or Snack
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 2 Sweet Ramiro Peppers
- 1 x Jar of Spanish Passion Pisto Add to Cart
- 12 Spanish Passion Farmhouse Recipe Green Olives (pulled apart and de-stoned) Add to Cart
- 1 thick slice of British Ham (sliced into thin slices)
- A generous drizzle of Spanish Passion Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add to Cart
- Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- 4 stems of Fresh Coriander using only the leaves
- 80grms of Creamy Lancashire Cheese (or a British Cheese of your choice) grated or thinly sliced.
- HOW TO MAKE IT
- 1. Slice the Peppers in half lengthways leaving the stalks intact and remove the seeds.
Place them onto a baking tray and pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2. Season the Peppers and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- 3. Fill the Pepper cavities evenly with the Pisto and decorate the the Olives and Ham.
- 4. Sprinkle with the Cheese and place into the oven and bake for 10 mins or until the Peppers starts to blister and the Cheese starts to bubble.