Frittatas work with almost any ingredient that suits your personal taste, fulfilling as a hot main course or chilled as a nibble or canapé – it will taste even better after a couple of days in the fridge! Goes great with a Spicy Harissa Mayo! Enjoy…
Mix it up!
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 8 x Large Eggs
- 6 x Asparagus Spears
- 60g Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- 50g Bell Pepper Strips
- 1 x Generous Pinch Spanish Passion Sweet Smoked Paprika Add to Cart
- 100g Crumbled Manchego Cheese
- 50g Spanish Passion Chickpeas Add to Cart
- 100g Sweet Potato (2cm dice)
- 1 x Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 x Courgette (2cm dice )
- 200ml Creme Fraiche
- 4 Clove Garlic Crushed and Chopped
- HOW TO MAKE IT
- 1. Spray a flan ring or frying pan with butter or oil, line with parchment paper and oil again.
- 2. Crack the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and allow to stand for 5 minutes (this will start to break the egg white down and reduce whisking so that the egg doesn’t become too fluffy)
- 3. Cut the asparagus into 2cm pieces (discard the woody base) then cut the broccoli into small florets and slice the stems.
- 4. Blanch all the vegetables in rapidly boiling water for approximately 3 minutes, drain refresh and dry.
- 5. Gently whisk the eggs and add all the ingredients, mix well and pour into the flan ring.
- 6. Place the frittata into a preheated oven for approximately 50 minutes until the frittata is firm to the touch.
- 7. It’s Ready to Serve – The Frittata will be delicious hot or cold! Serve with Harrisa Mayonnaise
- THE HARISSA MAYONNAISE
- 400ml Thick Mayonnaise
- 100ml Spanish Passion Hot & Spicy Harissa Sauce Add to Cart
- Pinch of Spanish Passion Sweet Paprika