Acorn-fed iberico Salchichon Appearance
- A traditional, well-cared for, exquisite look. Its colouring and shine are due to the natural intestine, to the best meat cuts and the natural spices.
- Each piece is a work of craftsmanship, different from the rest.
Acorn-fed iberico Salchichon Texture
- Juicy and with good consistency. Firm and succulent, its texture is due to the lean meats and the melted fat of the noble pork cuts used to make it.
Acorn-fed iberico Salchichon Aroma
- Intense and clear. It stays until the end of the aftertaste, with very definite notes.
- At nose, one can perceive the aroma of quality Iberian meat and of 100% natural spice.
Acorn-fed iberico Salchichon Taste
- It tastes of pure tradition. It’s honest and tasty on the palate. There is a singular balance between lean and fat meat, between black pepper and the rest of spices. But guessing their combination is a mystery almost impossible to solve.
- Its flavor evokes the past; it’s pure and different, with character. Persistent and fine. There is no trace of the hard industrial ingredients used in other products with the same name.
Meat and fat from acorn-fed Iberian pork, salt, garlic, wine, starch, spices, dextrose, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), antioxidants (E-331, E-392) and preservatives (E-252, E-250). Natural casing.
|Energy||1850 kJ/ 448 kcal|
|of which saturates||13.7g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
|* Typical values per 100g|