- Brilliant and uniform, with excellent fat coverage.
- Ham slices are deep red in colour, spotted by tyrosine, the amino acid that crystallises as a result of an excellent curing process.
- Juicy texture, very pleasant in the mouth.
- Tender but firm: it preserves its structure while chewed.
- Potent, pleasant, specific, attractive aromas. Long-lasting, very marked and clear.
- At the base, there are very frank notes of fresh nuts.
- A fine, personal, balanced, tasty flavour. This is an elegant ham, its key flavours are already present while still in mid-palate.
- The excellent balance in terms of salt reveals some adequate, light and clear sweet notes which tone down the typical bitter spots with great precision.
Iberian country bait pork ham, salt, sugar, preservative (E-252), antioxidant (E-301) and acidity corrector (E-331iii).
|Energy||1526 kJ/ 366 kcal|
|of which saturates||8.91g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
|* Typical values per 100g|