Acorn-fed iberico Chorizo Appearance
- Attractive: for its deep, flattering colour; for the authentic shape, only possible with hand-made products; for the manual encasing in 100% natural intestine. Fragile when cut, due to the quality of the chopping and the homemade preparation.
- The bright red is mixed with white and pink of the fatty bits, unevenly distributed due to the traditional methods used, far from the uniformity obtained in the fast machine processes.
Acorn-fed iberico Chorizo Texture
- The texture is ample, pleasant, with nice relief and volume.
Acorn-fed iberico Chorizo Aroma
- Subtle and elegant, sharp and firm. There is a perfectly balanced blend, between the meat, spice and smoked aromas, all of them clear and marked.
Acorn-fed iberico Chorizo Taste
- Strong yet smooth at the same time. The perfect balance between sweet and savoury, with an agreeable and delicate spicy base.
- For this reason it has a great initial taste in the mouth and its flavour persists lightly, without voiding the palate.
Meat and fat from acorn-fed Iberian pork, salt, paprika, garlic, oregano, dextrin, dextrose, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-252, E-250) and antioxidant (E-392). Natural casing.
|Energy||17.87 kJ/ 430 kcal|
|of which saturates||12.4g|
|of which sugars||<1.2g|
|* Typical values per 100g|