Acorn-fed Paleta Appearance
- Brilliant and uniform, with excellent fat coverage.
- Paleta slices are deep red in colour, spotted by tyrosine, the amino acid that crystallises as a result of an excellent curing process.
Acorn-fed Paleta Texture
- Juicy texture, very pleasant in the mouth.
- Tender but firm: it preserves its structure while chewed.
Acorn-fed Paleta Aroma
- Potent, pleasant, specific, attractive aromas. Long-lasting, very marked and clear.
- At the base, there are very frank notes of fresh nuts.
Acorn-fed Paleta Taste
- A fine, personal, balanced, tasty flavour. This is an elegant ham, its key flavours are already present while still in mid-palate.
- The excellent balance in terms of salt reveals some adequate, light and clear sweet notes which tone down the typical bitter spots with great precision.
Iberian acorn-fed pork shoulder, salt, sugar, preservative (E-252), antioxidant (E-301) and acidity corrector (E-331iii).
|Energy||867 kJ/ 207 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.96g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
|* Typical values per 100g|