- Bright and uniform, with excellent fat coverage.
- Deep red slices speckled with thyroxine, the amino acid that crystallizes as a reflection of excellent healing.
- Juicy texture, very pleasant in the mouth.
- Tender and firm at the same time: it preserves its structure during chewing.
- Powerful, pleasant, specific, attractive aromas. They remain long, very frank and clear.
- Deep down, it presents very sincere notes of fresh nuts.
- Fine, personal, balanced, tasty. It is an elegant ham that permeates its fundamental flavors already on the palate.
- Its excellent balance in salinity reveals adequate sweet notes, light and clear, which precisely nuance the characteristic bitterness points.
Iberian acorn-fed pork ham, salt, sugar, preservative (E-252), antioxidant (E-301) and acidity corrector (E-331iii).
|Energy||1539 kJ/ 369 kcal|
|of which saturates||8.02g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
|* Typical values per 100g|