- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 8 wood or metal skewers
- 1 Jar Spanish Passion Catalonian Sauce
- 2 pounds boned, skinned chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-in. cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Coriander
- 1/4 cup Spanish Passion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Spanish Passion smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches green spring onions, root & ends trimmed
- 1 If using wood skewers, soak in cold water at least 30 minutes before using.
2 In a large bowl or resalable plastic bag, combine chicken, coriander, 3 tbsp olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, smoked paprika, and pepper. Toss to coat, then marinate, chilled, 25 minutes.
3 Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high (so you can hold your hand 1 to 2” above cooking grate for only 3 to 4 seconds).
4 Thread chicken onto skewers, discarding marinade.
5 Drizzle green onions with remaining 1 tbsp olive oil.
6 Lay skewers on grill (cover if using gas) and cook 4 minutes.
7 Meanwhile warm the jar of Catalonian Sauce over a medium heat
8 Turn skewers over, cook for a further 4 minutes.
9 Lay green onions on grill, cook until chicken is browned and cooked through and onions are charred in places. Serve hot, accompanied by hot Catalonian sauce.