This recipe shows just how versatile Green Mojo Sauce can be, using it to make this delicious Salad Dressing.
Delicious as a Starter or Snack
- INGREDIENTS TO GET READY
- 1 large ripe but firm Beef Tomato
- 1 Jar of Spanish Passion Green Mojo Sauce
- 1 Jar of Mayonnaise
- 1 thick slice of British Ham (sliced into thin slices)
- 1 x 100g pack of Serrano Ham
- 1 Little Gem Lettuce
- Salt & Pepper to season
- HOW TO MAKE IT
- 1. Remove the outer leaves of the lettuce until you can see the crispy heart, wash and pat dry and cut off the bottom to make flat
- 2. Wash and slice the Beef Tomato into even thin slices placing 4 of the slices onto the plates making sure they overlap then season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
- 3. Cut the Gem lettuce in half lengthways and place them onto the Tomatoes already plated
- 4. Open the Jar of Green Mojo Sauce and spoon into a dish. Add 3 large teaspoons of Mayonnaise, mix together then spoon liberally over the Lettuce.
- 5. Sprinkle generously with the Serrano Crumb, and present with a sprig of fresh Coriander on top.